Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cheddar posies

While I've been undecided about the setting fabric for Pink Lemonade I have been working on more blocks for this quilt. It is for my DD#1. I wouldn't have picked this color scheme but now that I've a few blocks made I love it!
I still need lots more blocks. She enjoys helping me choose fabric combinations for each block. The pattern in May/June 2011 Quiltmaker calls the pattern Rosy Posies so since mine are all cheddar I'm going to call it Cheddar Posies.

Happy Quilting!!

10 comments:

Carol G said...

This is such a cute block. I love it too!

Barb said...

Great colors, I'm sure your DD will love it. The posies are a cute block!

Karen said...

The deep blue background fabrics make the design pop.

Lori said...

Love the posies and cheddar and blue are one of my favorite color combinations!!

Carrie P. said...

Neat pattern. And what fun your daughter must be having picking out fabric for each flower.

*karendianne. said...

This is a lovely color combination but I think I mentioned that before. I have to share that I was thinking of this quilt recently. I'm not sure when but most certainly this year. At least that narrows it down! :) Thanks for the update. I do, I do, I do love this one. DD is truly blessed.

Miriam said...

I love the cheddar and blue combinations.

MARCIE said...

Such a darling block, and the colors are great! Your daughter is good with color!

Dixie Howard said...

Very fun quilt to make with your daughter - love the fabrics she is choosing - they look really good together!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

Spunky name...for a CUTE quilt!

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslippez.com