Once again I must thank my embroidery encouraging friend for coming over. I was unhappy with my owl eyes and so last night she came over and my embroidery needle got busy again.
Mostly I made the eyes larger with less outline - more owlly :0) Whew!! Am I ever glad that is over with.
I lost no time in getting blocks trimmed today and the bottom row assembled so I could attach the border. It looked like it needed a couple empty spots filled.
So I added another leaf and a butterfly tonight - much better. The blank space over the horses is being reserved for my initials and the year of completion. (this year hopefully) I'm just so excited to be putting these blocks together finally.