Sunday, February 22, 2009

more blocks

I thought I would share a picture or 2 of my son's quilt. I made this quilt a couple of years ago and my 4 year old son sleeps under it every night.
In my city every year there is a wonderful quilt show at Heritage Park - a historic village. Many of the quilts are displayed outside and others arranged in some of the historic buildings. It's such a great setting for a quilt show.
I put my son's quilt in this show 2 years ago and was so excited to see it hanging from the 2nd floor balcony of the old hotel.

I've been working some more on my guild blocks - I finished 2 more and now I'm all caught up. Now that I've a few blocks made I'm starting to think about how I will set them...
Happy Quilting!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

This is quite a nice sampling of blocks and the color combinations are lovely. Are you enjoying working with a color palette different from your norm?

Cheryl said...

Love your sons Log Cabin! And fun to have it hanging in the show. Your block are so pretty.