Saturday, November 7, 2009

some Christmas sewing

There never is enough time to do all the Christmas sewing that I want to do - so I've started already :0) I pulled out this ufo that I just love - I never got to quilting it last year and I am determined to finish it so I can use it when I decorate for Christmas this year.
The first thing I did was add a couple borders - now its ready to pin baste and quilt. The pattern is last years free Christmas pattern from Marcie over at http://patchalotmore.blogspot.com/
I also made a gift this week - another cute little Christmas pattern from Terry Morberg but I will have to wait to post about it.
Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Nice to see another version of Marcie's quilt pattern. It will look very good displayed over the holidays.

Lori said...

Lovely! I guess it's time for me to get organized too:)

MARCIE said...

Oh how cute! It always gives me a little thrill to see my quilt designs on blogs other than my own! As always, you do such nice work!

Lea said...

It is very cute, indeed! I love those stars!!

Carrie P. said...

It is perfect for Christmas. I have always loved friendship stars.